ABS Kids offers a unique career-building opportunity — we’ll pay you to become a Behavior Technician (BT) or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
As a BT/RBT, you’ll work directly with children and provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy, which is the most frequently prescribed and clinically proven treatment for autism spectrum disorder.
In this role, you will implement daily intervention plans for patients, collect relevant data, support caregivers and teachers, and collaborate with Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) on behavior support plans and skill acquisition targets.
Advantages of Becoming a BT/RBT at ABS Kids
- Paid training to become a BT, and support for becoming an RBT with increased financial incentives
- Work toward earning your RBT credential from the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) to increase your case schedule and hourly pay (certification requires 40 hours of training and a passed on-site exam)
- Tuition assistance and free supervision hours for people with bachelor’s degrees who want to become a BCBA (master’s program) and make ABA treatment a full-time career
- Learn the valuable skills of ABA to set the foundation for many future career paths
- Attend events with your colleagues, such as lunch and learns, team-building outings, and other social events
- Use the ABS Kids Virtual Office to connect with hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, nationwide
- Comprehensive back-end office support — you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of your administrative needs, including scheduling, credentialing, billing, intake, and more
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) accrual starting at 20 hours/week
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Premium pay for nights, weekends, and holidays
- Flexible scheduling with part-time positions available
- 401(k) enrollment
- Cell phone stipend
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program and employee discounts
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job